CAUTION!!!! KODIAK BEARS HARD AT WORK.
No slackers and hibernation here.
So PLEASE bring your bag full of energy, enthusiasm and hard work ethic when you apply. A good sense of humor is a must. You have to be a natural smiler; if you’re not, it just won’t happen, trust us!
So if this sounds like the DEN you want to be part of shoot us your resume. And don’t be afraid to brag! We offer remarkable opportunities for ridiculously passionate people.
Residential Financial Assistant
We are a growing team with a growing portfolio so the position of Residential Financial Assistant is now required to be filled. Candidate should have basic knowledge if financial reporting, be detail oriented, organized and enjoy numbers. If you are looking for a fast paced position with potential growth with in the ever changing property management industry.
- Responsible for the timely completion of monthly reporting.
- Process Accounts Payable for all residential properties.
- Prepare payments for all bills for the properties and ensure payments are made with in deadlines.
- Track Accounts Receivable and report back to the Property Manager to collect the rent in a timely fashion.
- Reconciling all bank accounts that relate to residential properties.
- Pay residential property owners in a timely fashion.
The candidate will preform routine bookkeeping duties such as accounts payable and receivable. Process time-sheets and payroll. Track inventory. Handle general ledgers and major account reconciliations along with managing journal entry postings and creating monthly financial reports. Resolve financial issues monitor cash flow.
Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Must be proficient in simply accounting and quickbooks
Skills and Abilities:
- Private sector
- Repetitive tasks
- Tight deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Fast-paced environment
- Simply Accounting
- Quick Books
- Data analysis software
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payroll
- Maintain general ledgers and financial statements
- Control inventory
- Post journal entries
- Prepare trial balance of books
- Reconcile accounts
- Computer use
- Job task planning and organizing
- Working with others